Friday, April 12, 2019

Thing 14: Bitmoji Fun



This section was so much fun to read! I never thought about using bitmoji in the classroom. Just the other day, one of my students had a graded math assignment with a bitmoji sticker on it. I thought it was hilarious. I just read all these articles/blog posts about teachers using bitmoji to grad their students' attention. I especially liked how teachers used bitmoji to spruce up what would normally be a boring or dull topic, like class rules. I can totally see myself using it for my class expectations sheet. Also, I really liked printing bitmoji out on Avery labels and then using them as stickers. The one student I observed with the math paper really liked how his math teacher did that. It drew my attention right to the things he did well and where he needed improvement on his math assignment. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Fun to see that other teachers are using bitmoji stickers and that the students are having fun with them! Lots of fun ideas. (p.s. - You turned this in as Thing 11, not Thing 14. Could you resubmit it under the Thing 14 assignment? thx!)

    ReplyDelete