Friday, February 1, 2019

Thing 3 : Photo Fun

Here is a photo that I found on Instagram. Because I am using a school computer and network, I had to log on to Instagram using my phone, take a screen shot, and then email it to myself. I hope this is acceptable.




My experience was a little frustrating because of all the social media blocks my school district has set up. I do see the benefits of using social media sites like SnapChat & Instagram - I really liked the one article written by the school librarian. In the classroom, we do not allow phones, and we especially don't allow social media. I would be hesitant starting something as to keep with building policy and to stay consistent with other teachers. I wouldn't want students to go to their next class, use their phone, get in trouble, and then say they were allowed to use snapchat in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment